top of page
Chris Wensil, BCaBA
- Language assessment and intervention tool that is effective for teaching children and adults to communicate.
- Provide information on B.F. Skinner's (1957) analysis of language.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst experienced in designing learning enviroments for people with Autism and other learning disabilities.
- Provides comprehensive therapy fact sheets, daily update of Autism therapy research and news, and is a global directory of Autism related therapists and services.
- Provides support and promotes opportunities that enhance the lives of individuals within the autism spectrum and their families.
- Professional reference group in North Carolina.
- ASAT is a not-for-profit organization of parents and professionals working toward the goal of establishing higher standard of accountability for the care, education, treatment of all individuals with autism.
bottom of page